• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm currently "working" on a stop-gap solution that will only be used if the new system upgrade doesn't work.

Comment

It is supposed to keep things running while they work out what went wrong.

Comment

To be fair, there is a fairly decent chance that the new upgrade will go wrong.

Comment

After all, I did help in it's design.

Comment

A really clever company would probably not have used the same people for the main upgrade and the failsafe one.

Comment

But then again this is not a really clever company.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
                I've read that several times & still can't understand it...

We Giant Alien Lizards are a literal people, and not much given to reading between the lines...
                Sorry Zeity suffering from a bit of demob fever, even I don't understand what I was saying
                Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Originally posted by alreadypacked
                  Sorry Zeity suffering from a bit of demob fever, even I don't understand what I was saying
                  Are you being freed from your client? I can't wait. I've still got two more months.

Comment

I think they want to renew me though.

Comment

Renew? Sounds a bit Dr Who really. I meant extend. But that sounds worse.

I give up, my brain has had enough.

Comment

Working...
                      X