• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if i talk about numbers maybe... oh no. best not talk about numbers.

Comment

if i talk about tragedy, philosophy and war maybe xenophon will come back...

Comment

i know! i could create loads of different logins to cuk and then talk to myself and that way i won't have to actually talk to myself!

Comment

i just need to think of some decent logins. what about... ah no! i'm not going to be that daft! if i put up some silly one's like "piddly_squat" someone else will get there first and pretend to be me pretending to be someone else!

Comment

not long now.

Comment

what is it? about 600 posts to replace fortune green at the top of the deletes?

Comment

the tired period has gone. feeling much better now.

Comment

always happens that way.

Comment

zeity! 'tis that you?

Comment

are these obsolete things remote control thingies by any chance or have you recycled them?

Comment

Working...
                      X