• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
    A bit like the question that was asked to Steven Gerrard - What is your fav cheese, to which he replied "Melted..."

Comment

You seem to have missed out Laughing cow and dairy lea

Comment

i'd probably go for xmas hmmm... xmas 96? probably earlier.. anyway an unbelievably good stilton with 4 bottles of bordeaux from 88 and 86 that got better and better. the cheese fed the wine and the wine fed the cheese and wine was so good we kept opening the bottles. bottles that we were saving for later days but the thing about good cheese and multiple bottles of wine is that you need the wine to improve each time. we kept raising the stakes and the wine became awesome. we drank and ate slowly and savoured the taste and had no idea how drunk we were.

Comment

23307?

Comment

Comment

Frying Cheese? are you sure that's a good one?

Comment

unfortunately that list included

processed cheddar

Anyway, it's not specific enough!

You cannot just say Stilton is a great cheese. Some dairies Stilton is tulip.

I would say a Stilton from Colston Bassett is fantastic and much better than from Cropwell Bishop. Even if there is only a few miles between the dairies.
                Si posse, recte, si non, quocumque modo rem

Comment

daveb will be along in a minute to linky us to the banned cheese that is filled with maggots that eat your stomach lining... or something
                  Last edited by DS23; 19 November 2007, 11:43. Reason: ... why not

Comment

excuse me while i perform a test.

i thankyou.
                    Last edited by DS23; 19 November 2007, 11:45. Reason: this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X