• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i'm closing in on the 3k... few more days of dribble should do it.

Comment

Originally posted by DS23
      i'm closing in on the 3k... few more days of dribble should do it.

Dribble or drivel?
      Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

i'm not sure if there is much of a difference.

Comment

other than the puddle on the keyboard.

Comment

Originally posted by DS23
            i'm not sure if there is much of a difference.

After all those mind boggling posts, it's probably dribble.
            Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

morning.

Comment

kids. they like an early start. still at least i can get some real coffee at home. instead of the dirty water at the client.

Comment

Coffee is a widely consumed beverage prepared from the roasted seeds — commonly referred to as beans — of the coffee plant. It can be consumed cold or hot. A typical 200 ml (7 fluid ounces) cup of coffee contains 80–140 milligrams of caffeine, depending on the bean and method of roasting and preparation.[1] Some people drink coffee "black" (plain), while others sweeten their coffee or add milk, cream or non-dairy creamer. The majority of all caffeine consumed worldwide comes from coffee, as much as 85% in some countries.[2] Coffee, along with tea and water, is one of the most popular beverages world-wide, its volume amounting to about a third of that of tap water in North America and Europe.[3] In 2003, coffee was the world's sixth largest agricultural export in value, behind wheat, maize, soybeans, palm oil and sugar.[4]

Comment

Morning all !!!
                    SA says;
                    Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
                    (whatever these are)

Comment

The Blood, toil, tears, and sweat speech was given by Sir Winston Churchill to the House of Commons of the Parliament of the United Kingdom on 13 May 1940. It was his first speech to the House after taking over as Prime Minister of the United Kingdom in the first year of World War II, having replaced Neville Chamberlain on 10 May.

Comment

Working...
                      X