• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

and then thisafternoon one meeting cancelled to be replaced by another. should be learning about my new role / tasks.

Comment

And I'm in 9th place.

Go me
      I don't know my arse from an hole in the ground

Comment

quite clownio. i just don't make no sense.

wonder if my new role will actually include a requirement for... work?

Comment

i don't think i can take another 5 months of this.

Comment

my brain is turning to jelly.

Comment

jelly... mmm. i forgot something... oh yes: lunchtime.

Comment

well I for one will contiune to cut 'n paste .... so la la la la....
                SA says;
                Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
                (whatever these are)

Comment

Originally posted by DS23
                  my brain is turning to jelly.
                  Mmmhhh brain jelly. Mad cow disease.

Comment

Originally posted by n5gooner
                    well I for one will contiune to cut 'n paste .... so la la la la....

Me too !

well I for one will contiune to cut 'n paste .... so la la la la...

Comment

Catherine Tate Is New Doctor Who

According to news released in the last hour, comedienne Catherine Tate is to be the new Doctor Who. She will take up the role after the current Doctor, David Tennant, is killed-off in the Christmas episode that also stars Aussie soap star-turned-singer Kylie Minogue.

Tennant, or Who, dies a terrible death when he is accidentally run over by a Dalek, and regenerates in the form of funnywoman Tate. It will be the first time that the Doctor has been a female, highlighting the ridiculous sexual equality that is prevalent nowadays.

Freema Agyeman, who plays Martha Jones, will continue her role, but throws of her shackles of sexual restraint when she discovers she is a lesbian, and a wonderful relationship between herself and the sensuous Time Lady "comes on leaps and bounds".

Critics have already pointed out that the show is primarily one for younger viewers, and that some of the content it will contain may not be suitable for children.

Catherine Tate, herself, seemed unconcerned as she said:

"Am I bovvered?"

Comment

Working...
                      X