• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had my first Vista experience yesterday.

I'm decidedly underwhelmed.

Comment

The laptop it was on was top of the range with vast amounts of RAM and it still took forever to boot up.

Comment

I say top of the range, but it had no floppy/CD/DVD drive.

Which made it hard to install anything.

Comment

Luckily I managed to borrow an external USB drive

Comment

Wibble !
            I don't know my arse from an hole in the ground

Comment

Just a few more posts and I'm up to 9th place

Comment

Originally posted by Clownio
                Just a few more posts and I'm up to 9th place
                keep it up then, I think I'm still in forth place.....
                SA says;
                Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
                (whatever these are)

Comment

here goes nothing

Comment

getting closer...

Fortune Green 2193
                    zeitghost 1370
                    DS23 1178
                    n5gooner 1034
                    Xenophon 725
                    DaveB 692
                    The Lone Gunman 418
                    PRC1964 406
                    threaded 228
                    Clownio 225
                    Moscow Mule 202
                    SA says;
                    Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
                    (whatever these are)

Comment

Kate Moss junks Doherty

London - (Ass Mess): Kate Moss called in a fleet of pantchnicons today to junk Pete Doherty's trash from her life as well as from her house in North London's uber-hip Primrose Hill.

Reporters counted six acoustic guitars, an accordion, ten bongs, two heavily-laden tea chests labelled 'herbal remedies', two black sacks brimming with Rizla packets and chillum filters, an early Banksy mural stolen from a municipal site under Waterloo Bridge, an upright piano, five Alsatian dogs, hundreds of pairs of Armani jeans, two dozen pot plants in various stages of growth and a self-portrait in oils.

A large skip parked outside the house was also filled with an assortment of what looked like trashed lovers' gifts and personal grooming items.

"Kate is now having the place fumigated," a source told reporters after the vans drove off to Doherty's home in Dalston.

"Then sh's moving somewhere more up-market than Primrose Hill becuse the area has really gone down recently.

"Too much Hampstead trailer-trash have downsized to the Hill and she's had enough of her neighbors.

"Ideally she'd like a new start to help her get over her pesky ex-boyfriend of three years.

"But she won't be moving just yet, or at least not until she can reverse a ban from moving into Regent's Park where there are injunctions, issued on health grounds, that stop her moving into that billionaires' playground."

Comment

Working...
                      X