• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DS23
    i just can't get more replies than views. goddamn i've tried..
    Isn't it impossible, in that you must have viewed to reply? Or can you reply more than once per view?
    ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

maybe try again tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule
        Isn't it impossible, in that you must have viewed to reply? Or can you reply more than once per view?
        just keep reply on reply on reply on reply.

Comment

Quirky - try it in the middle of the night when nobody else is looking...
          ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Comment

morning!
              SA says;
              Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
              (whatever these are)

Comment

first train delayed, so had to get a second train into Waterloo today, then a cab to the office!! arse.....
                SA says;
                Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

(whatever these are)

Comment

got bit of an arse chewing yesterday for not following procedures, then come in today to find the person doing the arse chewing has not followed procedures!!! FFS !!!
                  SA says;

(whatever these are)

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule

Comment

Working...
                      X