• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bugger, Mrs PRC has promised the local nursery school that I'll fix their PC.

I imagine the only thing wrong will be 1/2 a ton of snot in the keyboard.

Comment

playdough in the fan.

Comment

bits of banana in the DVD

Comment

and that's just down to the teachers

Comment

I dread to think what the kids will have done to it.

Comment

It still seems a bit odd to to have 3-5 year olds playing on a computer at nursery school.

It must be old age rearing it's decrepit head.

Comment

surely that should be try to fix?

Comment

i'm not doubting the prc expertise but these verbal contracts...

Comment

if you can't fix they'll be after a replacement before you can say playtime.

Comment

Originally posted by DS23
                      if you can't fix they'll be after a replacement before you can say playtime.
                      I wish they would. Then I wouldn't have to spend an hour or so in the over-heated building with it's rather odd smells.

Comment

Working...
                      X