• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    co=op beef stew for dinner.

grapes for dessert.
    the grapes of wrath?

chicken jalfrezy with pilau rice here. quite tasty

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
      Popped along to the Amazon Locker before it gets dark. Not that I really care if it's dark or not, as it's well-lit out there, but I suppose I ought to try to get outside in daylight from time to time
      Before long you'll be able do your shopping in an Amazon store and not have to talk to anyone

Amazon opens a supermarket with no checkouts - BBC News
      "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Lamb dhansak for tea, with the usual rice and naan

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
          Before long you'll be able do your shopping in an Amazon store and not have to talk to anyone

Amazon opens a supermarket with no checkouts - BBC News
          Will they have Eastern European people hanging around outside to wash my self-driving car, though?

Comment

Nice dinner, managed to run up a bill of £850 before the last round of drinks. Now TFBSZ. Home tomorrow evening, then heading down to the west country
            …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

There was a new episode of the surgery programme on iPlayer for me to watch during dinner

And later, this evening's film was in Dutch, just for a change: De Heineken ontvoering (2011), with Rutger Hauer starring as the eponymous Alfred of that ilk in the true story of his and his chauffeur's kidnapping in 1983 (not to be confused with the slightly more recent Anglo-Dutch film with Anthony Hopkins in the role of Alfred Heineken). It was good, though I gather they took some pretty huge liberties with, at the very least, the final part of the story

Goodnight all

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                Nice dinner, managed to run up a bill of £850 before the last round of drinks..
                Is that what you paid or what your limited paid?

£850 would buy you a meal at ChezFitz - a trendy new Leicester restaurant. They have moved on from Greggs you know.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                  Is that what you paid or what your limited paid?

£850 would buy you a meal at ChezFitz - a trendy new Leicester restaurant. They have moved on from Greggs you know.
                  It’s what the ClientCo paid.

Comment

Morning all

Comment

Join IPSE

Comment

Working...
                      X