• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Join IPSE

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
      Morning all

Can't see the bottom of the garden.
      Lost your glasses again?

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
        oh, dear, poor chap
        One should listen to all advice. Then take the advice you want to hear.

Sadly I think he will listen to what I have to say.....

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
          Lost your glasses again?
          Nope, three pints sitting in front of me.
          …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

morning all, dreich here this morning

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
              One should listen to all advice. Then take the advice you want to hear.

Sadly I think he will listen to what I have to say.....
              i couldn't find the 'tongue in cheek' thingy

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
                i couldn't find the 'tongue in cheek' thingy
                Never was a truer word spoken in jest.

Especially true of the "hide the ketchup bottle" game at the mod Christmas party.

Comment

Morning denizens

Grey out again

Originally posted by covbob View Post
                  Morning all!

A bit of damp in the air in Leicester this morning, but it's not raining. That was a pleasant walk from the station up the hill - driving you don't notice how nice this part of town is (when the Esteemed Customers are either in bed or on holiday).
                  It is nice around that area. Try cutting down to New Walk, which runs parallel to the road a bit further down - that's a very pleasant stroll, with lots of old buildings and trees and general greenery

Comment

Amazon have finally managed to get hold of a copy of the Trump book to ship to me, arriving today

I ordered it before it even hit the headlines, thanks to spotting one of the early mentions on Twitter - I was a good three hours ahead of it blowing up into such a huge story

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                      It is nice around that area. Try cutting down to New Walk, which runs parallel to the road a bit further down - that's a very pleasant stroll, with lots of old buildings and trees and general greenery
                      That's more or less what I did - a sort of zig-zag path to get off London Road a bit sooner. I ended up going along New Walk, West Walk and Princess Rd East.

Comment

Working...
                      X