• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And tomorrow is the shortest day.

After tomorrow I shall become more tolerant of stress.

Stress being defined as people who desperately need a punch in the face.....

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      And tomorrow is the shortest day.

After tomorrow I shall become more tolerant of stress.

Stress being defined as people who desperately need a punch in the face.....
      MF was too early for the amnesty, then
      The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
        MF was too early for the amnesty, then
        MF is one of the many CUKkers who I have helped IRL. With his disabled child. Mary Poppins is among them - in her case I helped her get CSA.

Does not stop me from vicious attacks from thickos. Which used to be limited to professional forums but no seeping into tpd.

While under the protection of the sexist mod I will have to suck it up.....

Comment

Last day in Liverpool Street office. Twins last day at skool. Tonight is the drive Up North.....
          Which side of the country?
          The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

So i'll very shortly be drawing a veil over another professional working day year. 232 PWD's crammed in which is, rather distressingly, the exact number of days an annual railway season ticket cost is calculated upon (464 journeys). Seems a lot to me.

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
              Which side of the country?
              North West Wales. So I have to cycle to Sarf-East London. Shower. Pick up twins. Drive through Dartford tunnel. Evade North Wales Filth.

Comment

North West Wales. So I have to cycle to Sarf-East London. Shower. Pick up twins. Drive through Dartford tunnel. Evade North Wales Filth.
                I have been studying Dartford tunnel ALOT recently. Huge jams in right hand tunnel. DRivers cannot cut into Junction 30/31.

Short-term solution is left hand tunnel for J30/31. Right hand tunnel for J29 onwards.

I remember bridge being built in 1991. It did not make it much less congested for long.

Any further road building will be clogged soon enough.

Comment

eye up

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
                    eye up

Hi 5* - how are you m8?

Looking forward to a 5* Christmas?

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
                      So i'll very shortly be drawing a veil over another professional working day year. 232 PWD's crammed in which is, rather distressingly, the exact number of days an annual railway season ticket cost is calculated upon (464 journeys). Seems a lot to me.
                      233 looking at my invoices. This included one weekend and from memory 2 bank holidays when abroad
                      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Working...
                      X