• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eek View Post
    New IPSE website is up - hmm needs a bit of attention given to it..
    I'm too scared to have a look.
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

I spent much of today dithering over a conference I'm going to at the end of next week down in Brighton. I've got a hotel booked from Thursday to Saturday, so the question was, do I drive down there from Cambridgeshire on Thursday, or go to ClientCo from Monday to Wednesday and drive from home on Thursday afternoon.

In the end I decided on the latter, even though it shortens the weekend and the journey is about forty miles longer, because I really didn't fancy driving 120 or so miles, along a route I don't know, after dark, when I'm knackered after a day's work

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
        Food mmmm...

What shall I eat?
        chicken dhansak, saag aoo and pilau rice

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
          chicken dhansak, saag aoo, pilau rice and a toddy
          Ftfy

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
            Ftfy
            hahaha. - no i got rid of the lurgy <with toddy>
            i'm having a nice shiraz f,f,f,f,f,ffffffff

Comment

Nice meal out with the whole family.

Comment

Chicken jalfrezi, rice, and naan for tea

Accompanied by some more of the Vietnam war. Apparently the first shipments of colour film arrived there in 1966

And while I was eating, my sister phoned. My mum was in bit of a state earlier, all unresponsive and what have you - she'd had the doctor round this morning, who reckoned she had a bit of a throat infection or something. Anyway, my dad called the paramedics. The one in a car got there first and, after they discovered her blood sugar was very low and force-fed her biscuits, she perked up. But then the ones with the van arrived just as he was about to stand them down and, when they got the ECG on her, decided they didn't like the look of that, so they've taken her to hospital anyway.

My dad went with her, and my sister and her husband are on their way there, so they'll keep me posted. Hopefully it was just her being a bit careless over her blood sugar, and the ECG was just showing the existing heart problems - she's due at Papworth for tests to do with that in a couple of weeks. Fingers crossed

Comment

Goodnight all

Comment

TFBSZ
                    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

<drip drip>
                      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Working...
                      X