• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Watching ITV news at 10.

I'm wondering why they have employed a white male middle class sounding news reader who has difficulty reading the autocue.

They should go the way of the Beeb and use woman and ethnic minorities preferably someone who is both as it saves money. Plus they will be able to read the autocue.
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by covbob View Post
      This. zeity seems to have a whole lot of bad stuff going on in his life and doesn't seem to have much of a support network (unless his life is quite different to what he posts in TPD). It's hard knowing that and being unable to do much about it.

It's frustrating that we don't know which bit of the zeitlife has blown up and gone wrong for him (assuming that's what's happened).
      This twat set me off again:

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
      Apparently to suggest you're not is political correctness.

Such is the analytical ability of the bigots - everything bad,, everything that goes wrong is because of immigration. Multi drug resistance bacteria? Bloody immigrants bringing in their super bugs. The storm due tomorrow? Bloody immigrant air currents, pushing out good old fashioned British air. To deny it is political correctness....
      I shall continue to delete my bigoted views until they're all gone and then NAT can go **** himself & the horse he rode in on.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post

I shall continue to delete my bigoted views until they're all gone and then NAT can go **** himself & the horse he rode in on.
        This makes me glum, but a lizard's gotta do what a lizard's gotta do <- manly

Comment

Goodnight all

Comment

Morning denizens

Bit cloudy out, apparently

Comment

On a plane as I haven’t flown for 60 hours
              merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

And now in schipol.

Question is head to local clientco office or sit in lounge. The lounge will win
                merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

My Breakfast

2 paracetamol and a hot toddy cup of tea

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post

Zeity - please ask for a ban instead.

Everyone thinks NAT is an idiot You are not alone.

You should be more worried if NAT thought you were not an idiot.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X