• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got a message from Diver. Currently very busy and working in Scotland.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
      Tonight's epic was "The Siege" with Denzel Washington, Annette Benning and ole baldy himself, Bruce Willis, in a remarkable wig.

The Siege (1998) - IMDb
      As this was made in 1998 about terrorist attacks in NY, it was a bit odd to see the Twin Towers still in situ considering what happened in 2001.

Comment

Sitting next to one of the best behaved kids ever on a train and he's awake.
        "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post

Sitting next to one of the best behaved kids ever on a train and he's awake.
          Drugged up to the eyeballs on skunk calpol no doubt.
          …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
            Drugged up to the eyeballs on skunk calpol no doubt.
            He's reading a book.
            "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Morning all horrid night and gloomy day. Just after midnight I was in the attic reorganising several boxes to get to the source of the leak in the roof - it was round the back of the main chimney. Will need to go up later and empty buckets. Might even venture onto the roof at the weekend.
              …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                He's reading a book.
                must be an immigrant then ;-)

Comment

Might even venture onto the roof at the weekend.
                  Been nice knowing you.

Currently it's blowing a gale, so the occasional torrential shower of rain, hail, & murrain of beasts is horizontal today, just to add to the joy of the ZeitHols.

During yesterday's attic expedition I managed to enfilthify the clean sheets for tomorrow, which hasn't improved my mood overmuch.
                  Last edited by zeitghost; 3 August 2017, 07:46.

Comment

Morning all horrid night and gloomy day. Just after midnight I was in the attic reorganising several boxes to get to the source of the leak in the roof - it was round the back of the main chimney. Will need to go up later and empty buckets. Might even venture onto the roof at the weekend.
                    WTFH getting high.....

Comment

Century drivel?

Comment

Working...
                      X