• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    The doorbell at ClientCo has taken to emailing everybody whenever it's rung

Hopefully this is a temporary misconfiguration
    Could be worse, it could start talking "Delivery at the gate, delivery at the gate" like the one in Tesco does.

As a dietary change, lunch today consisted of a couple of mini pork pies (BBE last Monday) with Heinz baked beans.

Yum.

The continuing gale and murrain of beasts has put the mockers on any outdoor work today.

The baaaad back ain't helping a lot either.

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
      MrsF is picking up fish and chips on her way home from the gym
      I need fish and chips like a hole in the head...........But I really Really need fish and chips

Sod the diet
      Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
        Afternoon

6pm flight from Glasgow and back to Wales for a whole week
        Are you still putting up windmills?

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
          Are you still putting up windmills?
          Hi Zeity me old chum

Yes, still putting up and managing safe operating systems on wind farms. I am currently contracted to manage a few in England, Scotland and Wales. 21 wind farms at the moment with several more coming on line shortly.

Comment

Right!

I'm off to Glasgow airport

Byeeee

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
              Sadly not - bacon butties.

I was also thinking that as the kids are out as well maybe we can erm zig a zig aaaah

will get back to you on that.
              Yeah apparently not

Hey ho

Comment

Found another couple of photographs of the ZeitGrandfather, the one that unknowingly had a nice night's sleep on a dead German during WWI.

And some photos of some people who are unidentified.

Plus a death notice thing about a great great uncle who popped his Victorian clogs at 18, about a week before he would have turned 19.

And a photo of a great Uncle, probably Harry, who went to Oz in the early 1900s.

Comment

Dinner tonight is at Cage Rouge - Elverden centreparcs.

Comment

The ZeitKitchen radio has just come to a sad end, having pissed me off one time too many.

However, now it's in rather a lot of pieces it does remove the need to turn it off when the so called R4 "comedy" comes on at 18:30.

It's also left a black mark on the floor tile, probably where I stamped on it to make sure it was fecking dead.
                    Last edited by zeitghost; 3 August 2017, 17:04.

Comment

Having been feeding ducks and squirrels most of the day I think Mrs BP should cook one of those.

Comment

Working...
                      X