• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning
    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
      Not a dicky bird from ms#5.

Thought I'd see if he'd twattered

You are blocked from following @ms5 and viewing @ms5's Tweets

I feel quite hurt.
      Son regularly adds and removes us from Facebook depending on just how embarrassing the latest crop of pictures and posts that involve him are.

He forgets we have a good number of his freinds on our own facebook lists so we get to see them anyway....
      "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Fun trying to get contract reviews and relevant insurances in place for new gig, the world is on holiday here and as my competent contact at the accountants has left them and gone elsewhere, I'm dealing with numpties who have no idea about my business.
        "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

In other news I checked my blog hits for today and instead of the usual 100 or so after issuing a new article, I had 1700.

Checking the stats most of the hits are from Israel which is odd given the latest article was about pork.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
            Morning

Looks like there's a big splodge of rain right on top of you on the radar
            Much of it is now down with us.

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
              In other news I checked my blog hits for today and instead of the usual 100 or so after issuing a new article, I had 1700.

Checking the stats most of the hits are from Israel which is odd given the latest article was about pork.
              Kosher pork?

Comment

Morning
                Morning

Comment

You're prompting a rethink

Comment

A bit like a friend whose best selling album of his English public school Goth band was in Italy in the early 90s. What the ....

Are you sure they are looking at the Pork dish? The Ravioli & Tomato soup look lovely.

Give em what they want and release a Brisket recipe.
                    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

YES! Managed to grab a ticket for ffconf - the first batch sold out in about 70 seconds last week, and the rest will probably do the same this week

It used to be called "Full Frontal", as a (rather weak) pun on front end development. But then they started putting videos of the sessions online after the event, and it turned out that people Googling for "full frontal videos" weren't finding anything about JavaScript, but material entirely unrelated; so they abbreviated the name

Comment

Working...
                      X