• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by realityhack
    Do excuse the language but he wound me up the wrong way. Will calm down soon. Anyone ever honestly have the immediate urge to throw a client through a window, and if so, how did you suppress it?
    I did once, big time - just smiled politely, cleared my desk, scheduled an email (telling him, and everyone in the site-wide distro list, exactly what I thought of him) to leave my account 10 minutes after I had left the building and took the rest of the department (all of whom liked me, it was just that knob) out for a session
    The squint, the cocked eye and clenched first are the cornerstones of all Merseyside communication from birth to grave

Comment

I like your style!!
      It's better than having an assault charge laid against you
      threenine.co.uk
      Cultivate, Develop & Sustain Innovation

Comment

I'd need to do something much more cruel than that. Perhaps a mailing list or two I could put him on? Hmm...

Comment

How about this for an idea!!
          Start up a website where are contractors can name and shame all the T*rds we have to work with
          threenine.co.uk

Comment

I know a really big secret.
            Call the cops

Comment

Originally posted by freakydancer
              I know a really big secret.
              ooooooooohhhh !!!
              threenine.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by cykophysh39
                ooooooooohhhh !!!
                You're just jealous because you don't know it.
                Call the cops

Comment

You're just jealous because you don't know it.
                  Now this is a troublesome dilema,if you tell me, it won't be a secret anymore, as I will know. And if you don't tell me, it will not be worth knowing the secret as you can't tell anyone, so what makes knowing a secret so special if you can't tell anyone!!
                  threenine.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by cykophysh39
                    Now this is a troublesome dilema,if you tell me, it won't be a secret anymore, as I will know. And if you don't tell me, it will not be worth knowing the secret as you can't tell anyone, so what makes knowing a secret so special if you can't tell anyone!!
                    Your mind games won't work with me sunshine. Ain't nobody gonna know apart from me...
                    Call the cops

Comment

Your mind games won't work with me sunshine. Ain't nobody gonna know apart from me...
                      Come on, tell all. It won't go any further. Honest!
                      I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
                      Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Working...
                      X