• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PM your secret or I'll post pictures of The Hoff on your myspace site.

Comment

Homeward bound... I'll save my 1000th post for a (potentially) better mood.

Comment

Nah, sod it. 1000... Whoo... yay etc.
        Joy to the *****ng world, and a happy new year.

Comment

I'm not usually one for posting warnings about potential scams but I had a near miss yesterday.
          I walked into B&Q at lunchtime and some old guy dressed in an apron asked me if I wanted decking.
          Fortunately, I got the first punch in and that was the end of that.
          Those of a less suspicious nature might not be so lucky so pass this onto your friends and colleagues.
          threenine.co.uk
          Cultivate, Develop & Sustain Innovation

Comment

I thought the decking joke was funny anyway. Exciting blog! Gives me an idea, when I can't think of anything for mine I shall paste some code.
            bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
            John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth
              I thought the decking joke was funny anyway. Exciting blog! Gives me an idea, when I can't think of anything for mine I shall paste some code.
              My Blog is more of a Code Library :-)
              So I can find stuff that I regulary forget :-)
              threenine.co.uk

Comment

On your blog it looks like you are called Garv.

Or maybe it's just my screen.

Anyway, it's been a few days since I posted here so I thought I'd better show my face again.

Comment

Me too but I have only a couple more days of this job fortunately. Then it's back to ed software about slugs and things.
                  bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                  John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

You have no Idea what Boredom is!!
                    Try developing a Real Estate Website!!
                    That will give a taste of sheer boredom, with no excitement at all, for 6 months!!
                    threenine.co.uk

Comment

Feck, I did 12 months at a property company.

If you've ever wondered where nice but dim posh blokes get jobs, look no further.

I have never met such dim people.
                      They did like a drink though so it wasn't all bad.

Comment

Working...
                      X