• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    Too late, PMed you the gory details... use this knowledge wisely
    We don't want our Nun getting banned now do we ???

Comment

Don't worry, I may be having a meltdown but I am not prepared as The FaQQer says to "sit outside, knocking on the window" while all of youse are having a good time (or not) without me!
      Bazza gets caught
      Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

After last nights football festival 8-0, tonights matches seem a little dull..

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
          Don't worry, I may be having a meltdown but I am not prepared as The FaQQer says to "sit outside, knocking on the window" while all of youse are having a good time (or not) without me!
          Its laugh a minute on the inside...

Your not on meltdown yet as your posts seem a bit too sensible..

Another couple of glasses are needed.

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
            After last nights football festival 8-0, tonights matches seem a little dull..
            True, but it's nice to see Arsenal not winning
            ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
              True, but it's nice to see Arsenal not winning
              Its always nice when that happens...

Comment

Having spread a little illicit knowledge, I think it's time to stop pretending to be working, leave this office and head for the pub. If you see a thirsty figure heading south down Charing Cross Road, get out of the way, or I'll just walk straight over you

Night all, and to CM

Comment

ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
                    Its laugh a minute on the inside...

Your not on meltdown yet as your posts seem a bit too sensible..

Another couple of glasses are needed.
                    I'm nearly at the end of the wine.... heading for the vodka in a bit...

It'll be.... tomorrow!!
                    Bazza gets caught
                    Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                      Having spread a little illicit knowledge, I think it's time to stop pretending to be working, leave this office and head for the pub. If you see a thirsty figure heading south down Charing Cross Road, get out of the way, or I'll just walk straight over you

Night all, and to CM

Always nice to share the knowledge and pass it down to people in need, but I thought a true contractor keeps all the knowledge to themselves and f everyone else

Comment

Working...
                      X