• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    All settled in to The Golden Tulip. Champagne in the minibar fridge.
    Same

Comment

Have fun guys! Have a drink on me! Sláinte!

And pictures. Lots of pictures.
      If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

WEEKEND!

Originally posted by hyperD View Post
        Have fun guys! Have a drink on me! Sláinte!

And pictures. Lots of pictures.
        WHDS!

Comment

When I filled in my timesheet online today, the boxes for Saturday and Sunday (the week runs from Monday) were missing. A little reminder that today was to be my finishing day, and the extension starts on Monday

Comment

Dance like no one is watching.

Well no one's here innit! !! Everyone in cloggers

Here's me bum

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
              Indeed. My very thoughts.

Her next door has already had the grass mown & her bush trimmed.
              Pali....
              merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                Indeed. My very thoughts.

Her next door has already had the grass mown & her bush trimmed.
                Originally posted by eek View Post
                Pali....
                WeS

Comment

Giving some serious thought to the idea of doing the shopping later. But I want to go out for some other non-supermarket bits and bobs tomorrow, so I think I'll leave it.

Roasting a chicken leg for dinner, to be served with chips. Haven't decided if there'll be gravy to go with it yet. I quite fancy pure chicken-and-chips, Febo-style, seeing as Dutch cuisine is the in thing this weekend

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                    WEEKEND!

WHDS!
                    Have a good evening yourself, Nick! Hopefully meet up in another CUK get-together.

Change of plan: hyperTowers has wood-fired pizzas ordered! Woohooo! Steak for Sat lunch!
                    If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by hyperD View Post
                      Have a good evening yourself, Nick! Hopefully meet up in another CUK get-together.

Change of plan: hyperTowers has wood-fired pizzas ordered! Woohooo! Steak for Sat lunch!
                      Enjoy!

Comment

Working...
                      X