• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning all.

I see that Specifically in General, the armchair warriors (of which I am but one) are out in force.

Trust in the Lord & keep your powder dry.

^Put that light out! Do you want to kill us all?

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
      Bring in a woodpecker
      Strongbow is betterer.

It comes with free arrows.

Comment

Morning, another easy run down to ClientCo this morning, think I have finally cracked the best route and its now regularly under 3 hours to drive
        Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
        I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Just encountered a little issue with Mac Mail on Yosemite and the use of apostrophe.

I need to change the spell checker to check spelling as I type - sorted.

Comment

Morning all

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
              Morning, another easy run down to ClientCo this morning, think I have finally cracked the best route and its now regularly under 3 hours to drive

How often do you do that? Not daily?

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post

How often do you do that? Not daily?
                Normally once down here at the start of the week and once back at the end, however this week was different as i WFH yesteday

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
                  Just encountered a little issue with Mac Mail on Yosemite and the use of apostrophe.

I need to change the spell checker to check spelling as I type - sorted.
                  I have been using Yosemite from beta and never come across an issue like this but then again I never punctuate anything

Comment

F*** me, this year is turning out to be the worst one I can remember, and I'm only 8 days into it.

Roll on 2016.

That is all.
                    Best Forum Advisor 2014
                    Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
                    Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
                      F*** me, this year is turning out to be the worst one I can remember, and I'm only 8 days into it.

Roll on 2016.

That is all.
                      <-Lizardly, no s.

Comment

Working...
                      X