• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
    Jerk Pork
    I try and do mine once in a while!
    If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

The soup was delicious
      Not a hint of Apple but there was mince beef instead.
      It was a cross between chili, curry and soup.
      It might be my last meal here

Comment

Uploading grub club pics now

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
          Its a great place for a walk, but stay well clear on boxing day when all the kids are trying out their new bikes
          Indeed. I prefer going there midweek, when it's not so crowded. Top car park behind Old John and only two other cars in sight is always good

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            Beef curry for dinner tonight.
            Remains of the roast lamb, with spuds roasted in the remains of the duck fat

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
              Uploading grub club pics now
              Can you e-mail me a copy as well please, since, I'm not on stalkbook
              "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                Remains of the roast lamb, with spuds roasted in the remains of the duck fat
                Last time I had lamb leftover I made a lamb kedgeree type dish.

It was nice lamb too, actually had flavour as Mr N got it from the market from his mum's village.
                "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by hyperD View Post
                  I try and do mine once in a while!
                  Dirty old man.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Best mug ever

Though I do hope Mr N doesn't get it for me for xmas, he normally buys me one every year with summat on it.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                      Yep, but I left home at 7am, and am still waiting for the next 10 mins of client's time that I need to progress...

Rate's good, but not for 12 hour + day...
                      Make that 14 hour+. M40 a nightmare.

Still, back in time for glass of wine and apprentice.

Comment

Working...
                      X