• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Foggy and grey this morning.

Wfh thankfully.
    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Throat is knackered this morning, have avoided talking much all week due to lurgy, but last night kinda required me to talk.

Had to cancel my intake interview at the language school as I wouldn't have lasted more than 5 minutes.
      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
        Good morning United Kingdom.
        Well I am happy, my pension pot has shot up to a record high this morning!
        Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
        I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
          Well I am happy, my pension pot has shot up to a record high this morning!
          You decided what offer to take yet?
          merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
            You decided what offer to take yet?
            Procrastinating, the Permie one is just too good to refuse

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Procrastinating, the Permie one is just too good to refuse
              Take it unless it has three months notice. You're happy there and it seems a good time to have a "break" and move up a level if you want
              merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Don't talk to me about pensions.

Just had the thingie from this place.

What a waste of time.

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
                  Take it unless it has three months notice. You're happy there and it seems a good time to have a "break" and move up a level if you want
                  It will be a three month notice as its a senior position, but some of the other people who have handed their notice in have negotiated the notice down

Comment

It will be a three month notice as its a senior position, but some of the other people who have handed their notice in have negotiated the notice down
                    I had that as well in the brief permie gig and basically ended up leaving the following week

Most companies can be reasonable about that, if it is senior you could negotiate gardening leave. They're hardly going to make you do 3 months in the office when you've handed your notice in, not goof to have someone around who doesn't want to be there.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

I have now noticed a growing trend here in cloggers of pimps wanting to meet you.

What's that all about???

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Working...
                      X