• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
    How many houses do you own?
    One, which I bought for cash.

I'm currently living in my parents' house coz that means that they can't treat it as an asset of my mother's & thus insist that it be sold.

It's coz I'm ancient (enough*), see. g

*>60. Dunno if that's just in Wales or if it applies in Engerland too.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post

Remember when we were getting excited about reaching 30,000?
      And some miscreant has deleted two posts prior to it.

Comment

Feck me, we posted 10,000 posts between 20,000 and 30,000 in 12 days?

Comment

Quatermass & the Pit has just started on Horror+1.

Scared me tulipless that did when I saw it in the kinema.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
            And some miscreant has deleted two posts prior to it.
            Yep, that was PostDeletionGate. Somebody mucking around with the 100,000 post. Looks like I was quite busy at ThenClientCo that day, as I didn't post until lunchtime: http://forums.contractoruk.com/light...tml#post501377

Comment

Feck me, we posted 10,000 posts between 20,000 and 30,000 in 12 days?

And, if we apply that trend to the next five years - and remember this is only a bit of fun - we can see the swingometer ...

Comment

Just spotted a very young Blake of Blake's 7 fame.

Comment

Well I'm off to bed.

Comment

Late night, working on PostDeletionGate back in 2008:

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                    Got it.

When spidered at 2008-03-21 17:58:35, TPD post 3961 with CUK ID 109436 which was once at this URL was a post made at 2006-07-28 04:16:00.

As of the time I post this, that post has been deleted, as you will find if you follow the link above.

Therefore, that post was deleted sometime between one minute and twenty-five seconds to six p.m. last Friday and the time of this post.

Every TPD post I have examined between that post and the spidering I did shortly after Bumfluff's triumph has moved down one.

Comment

Quatermass & the Pit has just started on Horror+1.

Scared me tulipless that did when I saw it in the kinema.
                      Excellent film

I have the DVD to hand, as I keep meaning to rip it.

And I have the BBC box set with what wasn't wiped of the original Quatermass programmes, including the whole of the original Q&tP, in black and white over six episodes, broadcast December 1958 - January 1959, much of it live

Comment

Working...
                      X