• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

test please delete

Originally posted by cojak View Post
    That is an excellent idea. Sadly if we get rid of the table we'll have to dine precariously on our knees all of the time, not good for our backs, digestion or the existing sofa.
    We do still have a table in the dining room but when we built extension 2 (the first 1 we built as we can't find a better location to move to) we thought the table would be good for homework. It just didn't work out
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Afternoon all.

Bought wilko's own brand mould killer: doesn't seem to do much for £1.50. Contains NaOH.

Bought Detol mould killer, contains lots of stuff, kills fish etc. works like Agent Orange. Very impressed.

I love the smell of napalm in the morning.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
        Oh, and Happy Summer Solstice, everybody
        Om.

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
          I thought exactly the same thing. And they have rather nice offices as well...
          IIRC They have lovely sinewaves on their monitors too, to impress the punters.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post

Afternoon all.

Bought wilko's own brand mould killer: doesn't seem to do much for £1.50. Contains NaOH.

Bought Detol mould killer, contains lots of stuff, kills fish etc. works like Agent Orange. Very impressed.

I love the smell of napalm in the morning.
            "Don't take two bottles into the shower…"

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
              Bought wilko's own brand mould killer: doesn't seem to do much for £1.50.
              It won't unless you have Wilko's own brand mould.
              If you read the best 3 books in any subject, you'll be in the top 5% of experts in the world.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                Oh, and Happy Summer Solstice, everybody
                Yeah, most excellent party, dudes. Video chicks and music and everything. Me 'n' AndyW even closed the helpdesk early.

Next year, I'm inviting guests.
                I don't mind, as long as there's a bed beneath the stars that shine. I'll be fine.
                If you give me a minute, a man's got a limit, I can't get a life if my heart's not in it.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                  Phone gone AWOL.

Assume I left it at clientCo.

Tried the tracker thing I put on it. Showed it at home. Clicked locate, then it showed it at clientCo. Good, I thought.

Will pop into clientCo on the way to parkrun and see if it can be found.
                  Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                  Found it - it was down the side of the chair.
                  What? ClientCo was down the back of the sofa?

Comment

Originally posted by Alias View Post
                    What's happening all over?

I'll tell you what's happening all over. Guy sitting home by a television set who used to be something of a rover.

That's what's happening all over.
                    You know what you wanna do with that right, you wanna put a bangin' donk on it!
                    Put a donk on it!

Comment

Just spent an hour or so trying to make some changes to something that worked. Managed to get it to a state where it was never going to work again

Good job I'm using Git

Comment

Working...
                      X