• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dallas View Post
    This head I hold, electric guest.

It's similar to happy, nauseating if you are a miserable git
    Nurse! Nurse! The meds are wearing off.

Comment

Morning

Swimming this morning. First swim for 6 months. Shoulder hurt for a couple of lengths, but then not too bad. Will see how it feels over next few days.

Gonna sign up for the Wellington (Crowthorne, not NZ) triathlon if shoulder OK - but can't decide between super sprint (200m, 10miles, 5k) or sprint (double the distances).

Comment

Goggles broke half way through.

Just ordered some new ones - better get my haribo this time.

Comment

Morning
          And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Morning all.

I see we have some new smilies.

I can see getting used a lot in General.
            "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Morning
              "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

In other news I set a new PB over 10 miles on the bike last night.

Not going to be giving Bradley any sleepless nights but still chuffed.
                "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

What?

Still no :Heisenberg:?

Comment

Bored.

Now.

Feck me, there's only another 3 months or so of this.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                      What?

Still no :Heisenberg:?

not yet
                      Join IPSE

Comment

Working...
                      X