• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey-ho, I suspect the developer's obliging 'can do' attitude is why she's still there 30 months in...

Comment

Done.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
        Bugger - just remembered I'm supposed to be doing a release at 6pm...
        Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
        And rebooting the server because the MS updates (which apparently we can't turn off because of 'policy') have screwed MDAC meaning that excel uploads are no longer working. Although why this is the developer's job, I have no idea...
        You need an Environments Manager, granted I did MS updates on our TFS server and put the project off line for 4 days.
        Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
        I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Just got wind PM is making noises about what I am doing after this project ends, might have a gig lined up in London already as they look to replace the third party hosting provider, not sure if its or but politely reminded them I have a well earned nervous breakdown booked in for the start of August followed by a month in Spain

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post

That one's hilarious!

I'm fortunate that there are a few people who are or were much more famous than me to hide me from Google's evil search.
            Me too.

Some of mine have spent more time in space than I have.

Comment

Currently watching Ray Mears going west.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                Just got wind PM is making noises about what I am doing after this project ends, might have a gig lined up in London already as they look to replace the third party hosting provider, not sure if its or but politely reminded them I have a well earned nervous breakdown booked in for the start of August followed by a month in Spain
                I assume that is clueful senior panicker rather than Junior or Local panicker?
                Last edited by eek; 22 May 2014, 20:09.
                merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
                  I assume that is clueful senior panicker rather than Junior or Local panicker?
                  No junior, although I assume on the instruction of supposed technical authority who I try to undermine at every opportunity but yet he still seems to rate me highly, but given the permies there I'm aiming low for comparison

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                    might have a gig lined up in London

Please send your manager's email so I can try to persuade him to keep you on.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

Please send your manager's email so I can try to persuade him to keep you on.
                      In favour of working in London:

More grub clubs
                      More money
                      More time with smoking hot lady BA

Against:

More time away from the kids after spending so much effort getting them to move up to Yorkshire

Comment

Working...
                      X