• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    And how the hell is my email address showing up as a Garmin forums member - I'd never have knowingly used my email address as a forum name!
    Can't find any way of contacting them to get it changed

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
      Inspired by

Contractors' Questions: Should my IT contractor CV link to LinkedIn? CUK03 :: Contractor UK

I had a hunt around on the interweb thingie.

Frightening, innit.

Plus wot's this

about then?

I've only met 3 or 4 in the last 20 odd years*, for most of which the interweb was a mystery wrapped in an enigma.

Especially for the pimps.

*Apart from the chaps who liked the mongolian restaurant in Tongwynlais & used me as an excuse to go there. 3 times.
      Fortunately there is another guy with my name who is also an IT bod so most searches bring results back for him, and he looks a proper grown up, all my social media etc are linked to a pseudonym instead
      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Just done me. Most of the pics that come up are reasonably flattering, except the one of me being led over the finish line like some special case by a bloke who felt the urge to grab my hand.

But WTF is zoominfo??

That one's hilarious!

I'm fortunate that there are a few people who are or were much more famous than me to hide me from Google's evil search.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
          Fortunately there is another guy with my name who is also an IT bod so most searches bring results back for him, and he looks less threatening than me, all my social media etc are linked to a pseudonym instead
          FTFY

Comment

Just done me. Most of the pics that come up are reasonably flattering, except the one of me being led over the finish line like some special case by a bloke who felt the urge to grab my hand.

But WTF is zoominfo??
            I didn't know you were a writer, and I suppose in 2004 you weren't as enthusiastic in your grammar as you are these days
            Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
            I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

52 minutes to go. then 6 hours tomorrow. then happiness.....

Comment

4 minutes

Comment

Bugger - just remembered I'm supposed to be doing a release at 6pm...

Comment

And rebooting the server because the MS updates (which apparently we can't turn off because of 'policy') have screwed MDAC meaning that excel uploads are no longer working. Although why this is the developer's job, I have no idea...

Comment

And did I mention I'm a few beers in...

Comment

Working...
                      X