• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is how social media should be done!

http://www.buzzfeed.com/rachelzarrel...-in-the-making
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

I think I'll continue with my latest line follower buggy.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
        Can't decide whether to eat my now or later.

Perhaps I'll hold off till half past.
        If its moving that much I personally would just bin it.
        merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

I should go for a walk really. But I can't be bothered. I shall use the excuse that it raining.

Maybe I will pop down to the canary wharf shope with a pen, get a free newspaper, and do some puzzles.

Comment

Just had one of those "Have you been using Bootstrap for 5 years?" questions from a pimp.

Um, I'm not sure it's even been around for 5 years I told him, and if it has I'd have to have been a pretty early adopter.

A quick google afterwards tells me that it was released as open source in August 2011, and seeing as I didn't work for Twitter at the time, that's about the earliest I could have started using it.

Numpties

Comment

I could walk into town and get sushi and mango from Sainsbury, or I could go sit in the canteen and do sodoku.

Comment

I had a MaccyD yesterday so would probably be a bit excessive to have another.

Comment

NASA finds strange dark square hole in the Sun

Nasa have found a hole in the sun. Now I've got Whole of the Moon going round my head.

Comment

I had a MaccyD yesterday so would probably be a bit excessive to have another.
                    Depends how much cycling you are doing.

Comment

NASA finds strange dark square hole in the Sun

Nasa have found a hole in the sun. Now I've got Whole of the Moon going round my head.
                      Got it on my iPod. That's fortuitous.

Comment

Working...
                      X