• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

morning
    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Feel
      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Morning

8 degrees, bright sunshine, Daimler exquisite. Although yesterday the ABS lamp was on, it switched itself off and hasn't bothered me again.
        And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

The numpties in invoice processing have sent through the wrong invoices to the line manager for approval

This is despite me reissuing and sending them through THREE times as they asked me to separate the travel costs onto a separate invoice!!
          "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
            Feel
            Manflu?

Comment

I am also sitting across from an exceedingly noisy typer.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                The numpties in invoice processing have sent through the wrong invoices to the line manager for approval

This is despite me reissuing and sending them through THREE times as they asked me to separate the travel costs onto a separate invoice!!
                That's how they make sure their employer provides five jobs where only one competent person would suffice.

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
                  Manflu?

Probably that dodgy pizza

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Morning

Dunno how crap I'd be feeling if I hadn't been squirting snakeoil up my schnozz, but I'm not entirely convinced it's done any good.

Day off today, but taking mother to lunch for her birthday. Will attempt to be cheerful. Probably more realistic to aim for not-completely-miserable.

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
                      Morning

8 degrees, bright sunshine, Daimler exquisite. Although yesterday the ABS lamp was on, it switched itself off and hasn't bothered me again.
                      I ignore lights like that until the MOT, at which point I take the bulb out.

Just saying, like.

Comment

Working...
                      X