• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And so this unutterably tedious day comes to a conclusion. According to the VC's missive the use of "whilst" and "thus" is archaic and to be deprecated. He may be right, the esteemed customers reading age seems to be dropping like the proverbial stone, whilst mine is still increasing. Long paragraphs are also deprecated apparently.

byeeeee

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
      Just introduced noob to the Anti-Nowhere League.

I think he rather liked it.

Admittedly it was some of their less distasteful stuff (these things are relative...) Perhaps tomorrow we'll try "So what?"

I haven't heard the original but the Metallica cover is probably the most offensive song I've ever heard

Comment

Well that's karma. Now I've got the 'bud' from my earphones firmly wedged in my ear canal. Poking just wedged it further. Think it'll be a tweezer job when I get home - failing that an embarrassing trip to the doc.

Comment

Well that's karma. Now I've got the 'bud' from my earphones firmly wedged in my ear canal. Poking just wedged it further. Think it'll be a tweezer job when I get home - failing that an embarrassing trip to the doc.
          And it's out! Was pretty firmly wedged - took a good five minutes of tweezing and a few Ows.

Comment

And it's out! Was pretty firmly wedged - took a good five minutes of tweezing and a few Ows.
            Which is why I don't wear those things, ( that and the fact my ear canals are so small I cannot get phones small enough).
            "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Oh and evenin' all
              "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                Oh and evenin' all
                Join IPSE

Comment

G'day cobbers

Comment

Morning

Join IPSE

Comment

Flipping heck, you lot are up early.

I woke up half an hour ago and can't get back to sleep

Don't have to leave for another 2 and a half hours though so I'm going to try to get some more kip.

Comment

Working...
                      X