• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    I've just finished getting Monday Links sorted out, so I'm now going to have a Badger Brewery Poacher's Choice while watching an episode of Inspector Morse from 1988
    Which one?

And which ep of Breaking Bad did you watch last?

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
      Which one?

And which ep of Breaking Bad did you watch last?
      The Settling of the Sun.

I can't quite remember exactly which episode of BB, but I'm in the first half of Season 4. When the project at ClientCo got mega-stressful a few weeks back I stopped watching it, as I was too distracted to enjoy it. Now I'm waiting until the gig is over, supposedly this week, so I can celebrate by having a binge to get back into it

Mind you, I was supposed to finish last week, and the week before, and the week before that too

Comment

Morning

Comment

We are trying to find a new house. Went looking yesterday on the off chance there might be something.

my darling mrs 5* has seen something. However it appears to be a fair bit more than I/We were prepared to pay.

Comment

Join IPSE

Comment

Hell of a drive to clientco this morning. it was lashing down and visibility was awful.

Comment

Whereabouts? Bit drizzly here, but not too bad.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                  Whereabouts? Bit drizzly here, but not too bad.
                  M42, M5 and a bit of the A417/9

But I did set off at 4.40am

Comment

Morning all.

Comment

Morning!

Bah! Horrid bike in - not quite raining heavy but enough to obscure the visor somewhat requiring wiping every 30 seconds.

And it's quiet in the office - nobody here. Is it a Bank Holiday?
                      If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Working...
                      X