• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Home before six again. Broad daylight! It's amazing

I have made use of the time to clean the deep fat fryer. Tonight's chips shall be crisp and golden

Comment

Working on the CUK book and baking goods for the cloggie hordes.

Got some great pics of Hawksmoor which make me miss their 55 day old D-Rump NOM

Admin has done a fantastic job on the formatting, really pleased with it. Once we get the pics in it will be ready for testing.

So if anyone has any pics of recipes, send them to me!
      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

I was so wrapped up in pcb designing that I didn't have time for

Byeeeeee

There.

I've done it now.

The universe can continue on its proper path.

Comment

Not quite a Plan B, more of a non-profit at the moment, but just registered the domain for my new project!
          Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
          I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
            Home before six again. Broad daylight! It's amazing

I have made use of the time to clean the deep fat fryer. Tonight's chips shall be crisp and golden
            Triple cooked I hope Mr NickFitz!
            If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
              Got some great pics of Hawksmoor which make me miss their 55 day old D-Rump NOM
              Mmm, nom a nom. My pics were of the fillet steak but I think I'm going to have to try the D-Rump next time. Everyone raves about it.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                Not quite a Plan B, more of a non-profit at the moment, but just registered the domain for my new project!
                Its merely a ploy to transform your photography hobby into a loss leader....

The tamron 150-600 is supposedly very good.
                merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by hyperD View Post
                  Triple cooked I hope Mr NickFitz!
                  Indeed, and also using the technique described by Kenji Lopez-Alt in a piece that appeared in Monday Links many moons ago

Comment

I made a purchasing mistake at the butchers last Saturday, instead of specifying braising steak, I just asked for steak.

At about 3 or 4 times the price.

Never mind, I'm sure it will be lovely, assuming that ZeitMater doesn't do sommat awful to it.

Comment

Early night again for me

Comment

Working...
                      X