• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    Nice one!

I've managed to lose a few pounds over the last couple of weeks, simply by eating less - once I realised that a snack rather than a full meal a few evenings a week was all I needed, my weight started dropping. Now I need to start doing some exercise too. I'm planning to get back into cycling once the longer evenings kick in.
    Thats all I've done too, replace full meals with snacks (ok heavily protein based ones) and drink more water...i.e. drink 500ml of water when I think im hungry and if after 30 mins i'm still feeling hungry then eat something...amazed at how much ive lost...

Exercise-wise...going to the gym in the mornings for a couple hours cardio-vascular and a bit of a swim, then maybe an hour in the afternoon/evening for muscle tone/build specific
    Join IPSE

Comment

altho still look like my avatar tho
      Join IPSE

Comment

might give Pilates a go or even insanity
        Join IPSE

Comment

Join IPSE

Comment

I have visited gran and now have my mini.

Actual I had the mini at 4:40 having sent the money at 4pm but the money only arrived in his account at 7
            merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Morning

Clear blue skies in this neck of the wood.

Comment

Morning denizens

Sun's too bright for me to see what colour the sky is from in here - flat has tall windows and faces East, so it gets a bit bright

Awaiting delivery of my Virgin Media SuperHub, which will supposedly get my broadband speed up to 50Mb/s

Comment

Join IPSE

Comment

Wish this delivery would arrive. I want - well, need - to go shopping and it'd be nice to get it over with so I can relax and enjoy the rest of the day

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                      Morning

Clear blue skies in this neck of the wood.
                      Morning!

Cycled to pick up GF#1's secret pressie! Lovely day but nasty 20 mph headwind. Sweating like a bastard when I got back. Had to have a negroni just to revive myself.

Managed to get hold of Anchorman 2 - woohooo! Shall watch that now.

Hmmm, hyperMog#1 just climbed on my desk, looked at each of the three monitors in turn and jumped off again. He's off to report his findings to the Blofeld pussy all in the pursuit of global world domination.
                      If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Working...
                      X