• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
    I was informed about clientco's appraisal process yesterday.
    Why were you informed about this?

Seems odd.

Nearly as odd as me being paid £33/hr to sit & listen to the manual handling video at one place.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
      Why were you informed about this?

Seems odd.

Nearly as odd as me being paid £33/hr to sit & listen to the manual handling video at one place.
      The whole department was informed in a meeting that was about a lot of other stuff too and I just sat there staring into space, until another contractor asked 'what about the appraisals for contractors?' First I thought huh... what are you doing, woman? Then I listened and thought 'well if you really want to waste my time then go ahead'. Can you believe it? A contractor asked how she would be appraised!?!?!?!

Methinks she needeth some explanation on the scourge of 'disguised employee' legislation, aside from the common sense to see that the only relevant performance indicator for a contractor is a profit and loss account.
      And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Alias View Post
        yup then ignorance is the key to their plan...sounds almost like clients
        Thermonuclear device sent off everywhere. I look forward to the response.
        merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

That bloody proggy's back in General again.

Comment

altho kinda fun having someone everyone hates....(aside from the norm)
            Join IPSE

Comment

altho kinda fun having someone everyone hates....(aside from the norm)
              No, he's about as much fun as the third week of dyssentry. Besides, he asked to be permabanned, so why is he still here?

Comment

Not anymore
                Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Just been told by the PM he's not happy I have my headphones in

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                    Just been told by the PM he's not happy I have my headphones in
                    tell him you're on a uber long conf call ?
                    Join IPSE

Comment

tell him you're on a uber long conf call ?
                      Can't really get away with it when I am using my laptop to play the music

Comment

Working...
                      X