• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
    I have a touch of bunkitis due to having a little tipple last night.
    I have been bunkitis free for a couple of weeks now. I may catch it tonight however

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
      I have been bunkitis free for a couple of weeks now. I may catch it tonight however
      I narrowly avoided it yesterday. Got a free upgrade to first class on the train home. Finished the first free G&T before we got out of Kings Cross. Thankfully I got off before I did any serious damage
      "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

I tried the link to the brakes Dave but nope still sticking.

So I have bitten the bullet and the bike is in the car ready for me to take to a local bike shop. They said they will sort it out for between £5-10.
        I might as well ask them to check the gears and give it a mini service.

someone suggested halfords but they wanted 49.99 !!!

Comment

I tried the link to the brakes Dave but nope still sticking.

So I have bitten the bullet and the bike is in the car ready for me to take to a local bike shop. They said they will sort it out for between £5-10.
          I might as well ask them to check the gears and give it a mini service.

someone suggested halfords but they wanted 49.99 !!!
          Don't bother with Halfords unless you need cheap tyres and tubes. LBS will give you a better deal every time.

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
            Me too.

Whisky tasting at a friends, been told to bring a bottle
            "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Morning all.

Back seems to be recovering.

Maybe it's the lull before the storm.

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                Me too.

Whisky tasting at a friends, been told to bring a bottle
                It's when they tell you to chuck the cork in the fire that you need to worry

Comment

Morning!

I've had over a month of bunkitis!

Looks like the weather is finally improving at the weekend - about time. I think I'll start feeling happier but knowing my luck, the work will kick in next week! 'tis always the way.

Gonna be cooking some of Cyrus Todiwala's recipes this weekend norrahe - onion bahji's are deffo on the list!

Oh, and I for one also welcome our lizard overlord!
                  If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

thats some hefty points you have Zeity

Comment

Originally posted by hyperD View Post

Oh, and I for one also welcome our lizard overlord!
                      thats some hefty points you have Zeity

Comment

Working...
                      X