• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Be careful Zeity admin had decided to make the alien giant lizard all powerful again

Originally posted by administrator View Post
    Jeez it does my tiny swede in trying to think of new ones for these...

Haven't deleted the old scores, have just updated the rep levels by a factor of ten or more. Have altered the rep giving powers accordingly so there is some chance of someone reaching top score again in our life-times.

Rep giving factors are:

a) Number of days since joining the site
    b) Number of posts
    c) Current rep score

So be nice to Zeity, he can smite you or raise you to glory should his evil alien mind decide... Will try and keep an eye on the scores so they don't shoot up too quickly.

You are all mostly NULL.
    and this one especially

Originally posted by administrator View Post
    You will need 25 of those 200 score reps to move you to the next level now. But Zeity could do that in one fell swoop!
    I for one salute our new Alien Lizard overlord. If you could also do the needful by clicking one of the links in my signature it would be most appreciated.
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
      Be careful Zeity admin had decided to make the alien giant lizard all powerful again

and this one especially

I for one salute our new Alien Lizard overlord. If you could also do the needful by clicking one of the links in my signature it would be most appreciated.
      WES

Comment

some hefty points going around

Comment

It's going to be carnage when Zeity starts throwing his weight around.

Comment

For reference

5* 700 points ish
            bunk 500 points
            MF about 1400 I believe
            merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Morning
              "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
                WES
                WES and WFTS
                "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Morning all

Comment

I have a touch of bunkitis due to having a little tipple last night.

Comment

Morning all

Comment

Working...
                      X