• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
    unfortunately there is no tracking system (yet) but the list of bugs/errors is growing daily. I appear to be mentioning more and more in the daily stand up....
    Tracking systems don't help. I'm sure I spend half my life closing "bugs" from users who don't understand the concept that its a change request so will cost you money.
    Last edited by eek; 31 July 2012, 16:51. Reason: typo
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

On which happy note:

Byeeee

Comment

Afternoon all

I had to come home early to relieve Mrs BP - she is off to the Olympics.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
          Afternoon all

I had to come home early to relieve Mrs BP - she is off to the Olympics.
          What is she watching?
          "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
            What is she watching?
            Weightlifting. The short fat ones - her favourite.

Its odd. She went to public school and hates piercings. And tattoos. But her favourite sports are darts and weightlifting.

I believe I am her bit of rough.

Comment

Morning all.
              merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Morning

I'm tired this morning and I have to go balls deep into the code to try and unravel a problem

Comment

Morning
                  "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Having a day off from contract nonsense and going to see Batman at the imax

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Morning all.

Day off sounds good to me.

Comment

Working...
                      X