• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
    I'm still waiting on a copy of a contract which I'm willing to sign

Luckily I put the start date back another week as I was supposed to be starting on Monday and I aint booking anything till I sign on the dotted line.
    Which buys you a bit more time waiting for the lurdy durdy lot to sort themselves out

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
      I WAS in a bad mood coming into the office this morning as I've been trying to track a nasty bug.

However I had a thought just as I pulled into the carpark, made a coffee, read some emails and then made the single word change.
      Build the library and bosh it solved about 90% of the issue.

so I feel quite happy with myself now and I can go into the stand up @ 10 buoyant.

I do however have to figure out the remaining 10% but I can take the rest of the day for that
      Nice when that happens - congrats!

Morning all

Guess what, still busy... BAH!

Risking it a bit with the Kawi Ninja - looks like it will rain this afternoon... (whimper)... I'm only a fair weather rider
      If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Morning

Looks like I can spend more time here now
        Just call me Matron - Too many handbags

Comment

Originally posted by zara_backdog View Post
          Morning

How was the interview ?

Comment

Which buys you a bit more time waiting for the lurdy durdy lot to sort themselves out
            Unfortunately the person who needs to make the decision is on holiday for at least another week
            "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Morning

How's the bench polishing going?
              "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Batman in imax was really good btw, apart from the large cloggy subtitles.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post

How's the bench polishing going?
                  Hi

well I am only into my first week - had one interview and CV has been put forward for a couple of other roles so just waiting.

After a 2 1/2 year contract it feels stange having to smile whilst speaking to our agent friends. Oh well, better get use to it.

What you up to?

Comment

Hi

well I am only into my first week - had one interview and CV has been put forward for a couple of other roles so just waiting.

After a 2 1/2 year contract it feels stange having to smile whilst speaking to our agent friends. Oh well, better get use to it.

What you up to?
                    Bench polishing but only for another week or so.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

How was the interview ?
                      Went well, but they are looking for at least 4 PM's so may take a while to hear back
                      Last edited by zara_backdog; 2 August 2012, 10:11.

Comment

Working...
                      X