• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning

Comment

Morning All

how is everyone. I'm dealing with the muppet end of the bug list to see if there is anything interesting.

At the moment however I'm trying to work out how these people breath let alone find the office every day
      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

I WAS in a bad mood coming into the office this morning as I've been trying to track a nasty bug.

However I had a thought just as I pulled into the carpark, made a coffee, read some emails and then made the single word change.
        Build the library and bosh it solved about 90% of the issue.

so I feel quite happy with myself now and I can go into the stand up @ 10 buoyant.

I do however have to figure out the remaining 10% but I can take the rest of the day for that

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
          I WAS in a bad mood coming into the office this morning as I've been trying to track a nasty bug.

However I had a thought just as I pulled into the carpark, made a coffee, read some emails and then made the single word change.
          Build the library and bosh it solved about 90% of the issue.

so I feel quite happy with myself now and I can go into the stand up @ 10 buoyant.

I do however have to figure out the remaining 10% but I can take the rest of the day for that
          "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

I'm still waiting on a copy of a contract which I'm willing to sign

Luckily I put the start date back another week as I was supposed to be starting on Monday and I aint booking anything till I sign on the dotted line.
            "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Morning all.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                Are you working California hours?
                No.

The malodorous lune came in & sat beside me.

Hence I had to leave.

Started to read the Times, then got asked to move coz the kiddies had some sort of thing going on in the reading room.

Comment

Originally posted by hyperD View Post
                  Spanish.

Afternoon all

Busy busy busy...
                  Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                  I thought the Spanish were all unemployed?
                  Manana.

Mi casa su casa & all that bollocks.

Comment

And in further news, yesterday I hacked together a version of the intel hex eprom utility that takes a 44kHz WAV file straight off a CD and converts it to 44kHz mono.

I'm so pleased.

It's years since I had this much fun hacking stuff around.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                      No.

The malodorous lune came in & sat beside me.

Hence I had to leave.

Started to read the Times, then got asked to move coz the kiddies had some sort of thing going on in the reading room.

Poor Zeity

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Working...
                      X