• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hyperD View Post
    Morning everyone

It's sunny and warm here. But the real question is: for how long?

It's 9:30 and I'm bored now. That quick. You can tell I'm bored as my post count rate goes up, and the content quality goes down.

Fingers crossed norrahe on the job front!

Oh god, I just made casual eye-to-breast contact with an attractive woman here just a fraction too long and just looked up to meet her eyes looking at mine. And just made it worse by pretending I wasn't staring at her, just thinking. Oh what a mess...

No longer bored but embarrassed.

Can you keep them crossed for the hamsterjam one
    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by pmeswani View Post
      Morning all. I'm wondering if I am bored yet.
      How are the interviews going?
      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
        How are the interviews going?
        Had one on Tuesday. I won't be taking it if offered. It was a *spit* permie *spit* role, and they were looking for someone with a specific experience I didn't have. The interviewer cut the interview short, so couldn't ask him certain questions in order to help me with making a decision.

The opportunities are few and far between at the moment. I'm starting to consider ditching IT and concentrate on my photography.
        If your company is the best place to work in, for a mere £500 p/d, you can advertise here.

Comment

Originally posted by pmeswani View Post
          Had one on Tuesday. I won't be taking it if offered. It was a *spit* permie *spit* role, and they were looking for someone with a specific experience I didn't have. The interviewer cut the interview short, so couldn't ask him certain questions in order to help me with making a decision.

The opportunities are few and far between at the moment. I'm starting to consider ditching IT and concentrate on my photography.
          Sorry to hear that, it is getting to that time of year when the market slows, though over here it goes completely dead.

Have a couple of irons in the fire in the smoke and still waiting on one in hamsterjam to make their minds up. Guess which one I'm hoping works out.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

super super busy today....

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

super super busy today....
              Well b*gger orf and do some work then

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Blimey, things are moving quick for a gig in the smoke, clientco ok with a phone interview and want to do it ASAP.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Well there's some more crapola packed into boxes.

And all the little bins taken down & packed into boxes.

And all the steel plates the little bins clip onto taken down.

And all the mdf the steel plates screw onto taken down.

And all the battens the mdf screws onto taken down.

: now.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                    Well there's some more crapola packed into boxes.

And all the little bins taken down & packed into boxes.

And all the steel plates the little bins clip onto taken down.

And all the mdf the steel plates screw onto taken down.

And all the battens the mdf screws onto taken down.

: now.
                    Dem bones, dem bones,
                    Dem dry bones.
                    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                      Sorry to hear that, it is getting to that time of year when the market slows, though over here it goes completely dead.

Have a couple of irons in the fire in the smoke and still waiting on one in hamsterjam to make their minds up. Guess which one I'm hoping works out.
                      The one in the big smoke?
                      If your company is the best place to work in, for a mere £500 p/d, you can advertise here.

Comment

Working...
                      X