• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
    Just had a call about the gig I interviewed for 2 weeks ago.

Apparently I came across well and they are interested...........

..............but can't make their minds up on whether they take me on or get a consultancy in

In other news, just got asked again about a potential gig in the smoke.

I wish the hamsterjam peeps would make their minds up.
    More other news, have an interview in the smoke for yet another gig.

Am trying to sort out one via Skype.
    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

The dismantling of the stores has begun.

Ho hum.

On which happy note:

Byeeee

Comment

Morning

How is everyone today.
        merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Morning
          "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post

Morning

How is everyone today.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Morning all.

It's a remarkably fine day, for a refreshing change.

Comment

Morning everyone

It's sunny and warm here. But the real question is: for how long?

It's 9:30 and I'm bored now. That quick. You can tell I'm bored as my post count rate goes up, and the content quality goes down.

Fingers crossed norrahe on the job front!

Oh god, I just made casual eye-to-breast contact with an attractive woman here just a fraction too long and just looked up to meet her eyes looking at mine. And just made it worse by pretending I wasn't staring at her, just thinking. Oh what a mess...

No longer bored but embarrassed.

If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Mornng all

Actually got to ride to the office in sunshine this morning, even needed sunglasses!

Having got drenched on the way home last night it made a nice change.

New PB on the ride in as well. 55m 48s, average speed of 16.01 mph.

Not bad considering that includes all the stops for traffic or at the lights.

Last edited by DaveB; 19 July 2012, 09:06.
                  "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Enough of this frivolity, it's back to packing up the stores for Zeity.

Ho hum.

bored.

now.

Comment

Morning all. I'm wondering if I am bored yet.
                      If your company is the best place to work in, for a mere £500 p/d, you can advertise here.

Comment

Working...
                      X