• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
    Lunch; bread roll with some kind of spicey mincemeat creation. Gut making funny noises already.
    Should be good for torturing the permies later.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      Does that mean you have to do all their work? Or Nothing?
      century

Comment

pffffffffffft pffrrrt

Bored.

Now.
        And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Fricking Mondays.

About to complete on my building plot and may have a showstopper. All planning granted, the vendor already started building before his divorce proceedings kicked in. He hasn't notified Wessex Water and in our last search we discovered that the sewer for the street runs through the proposed plot, which is a possible 'cannot build at all - showstopper'. Now going to have to drive to the West Country tonight before deciding to complete, drop the price or pull out. Grrrrrrr.

Going to hide & moan in TPD. Don't have the energy for General.
          What happens in General, stays in General.
          You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
            Fricking Mondays.

About to complete on my building plot and may have a showstopper. All planning granted, the vendor already started building before his divorce proceedings kicked in. He hasn't notified Wessex Water and in our last search we discovered that the sewer for the street runs through the proposed plot, which is a possible 'cannot build at all - showstopper'. Now going to have to drive to the West Country tonight before deciding to complete, drop the price or pull out. Grrrrrrr.

Going to hide & moan in TPD. Don't have the energy for General.
            It should not be too bad. 5 years ago I built an extension over main sewer. I had to pay £320 to water board for them to inspect. I sent them a letter saying builder would bridge over sewer in the usual way. They sent back a letter saying fine. I wish I could get paid £320 for sending a letter!

Of course its a good chance to negotiate price down.

Good luck and don't forget to keep tpd informed with as many drivel posts as possible.....

Comment

pffffffffffft pffrrrt

Bored.

Now.
              I am not bored. LOts to do. But I just can't summon the energy. I think it is because it is a NY holiday today. Its too quiet for my liking! I want some action!

Comment

Does that mean you have to do all their work? Or Nothing?
                Zen.

Chury.

Comment

And how many unesteemed customers?
                  No comment.

Some of the new intake are so dense you could make DU rounds out of them.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                    No comment.

Some of the new intake are so dense you could make DU rounds out of them.
                    DU rounds?

Comment

pffffffffffft pffrrrt

Bored.

Now.
                      I was doing that earlier.

I decided that I needed to take a dump.

Comment

Working...
                      X