• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning

Comment

plumber is coming today to fit new radiator in our bedroom

Comment

Been in office 5 minutes. Already bored and thats after wasting those 5 minutes on the loo.
        merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

morning All
          "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Morning all.

Comment

plumber has arrived and first cuppa made.

Comment

BSC informed that I'm leaving, needless to say she got a tad frosty.

I have a feeling my life is going to be made difficult for the next month
                "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Bored.

Now.

Comment

Was quietly watching NCIS and noticed that Leroy Jethro Gibbs (Functional Mute) was reading.

A book.

In fact, this book:

Endurance: Shackleton's Incredible Voyage to the Antarctic: Amazon.co.uk: Alfred Lansing: Books

Comment

Morning all

Comment

Working...
                      X