• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well it's sold subject to contract, I've told line manager I aint renewing but if the contract doesn't show up I'll be back again.

Just need to sort out payroll companies, lodgings and a start date.
    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
      And I've been offered the gig in cloggieland,

Comment

I have made an executive decision to vacate ClientCo at 1600 this afternoon and make a dash for the M6. Which will be empty due to the small people not being educated en-masse for the next 6 weeks.

I really must get used to working Friday afternoons... had it so nice at ExClientCo for 5 years.

Comment

I detest working Friday afternoons.

Even after 6 years I still hate it.

And it's like the Marie Celeste up here now.

Though my esteemed customer did eventually turn up, much to my surprise.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
            Though my esteemed customer did eventually turn up, much to my surprise.
            With a replacement capacitor?

Comment

Different esteemed customer.

This was the GPS/GSM esteemed customer.

On which happy note:

Byeeee

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                Different esteemed customer.

This was the GPS/GSM esteemed customer.

On which happy note:

Byeeee

Time to pack up, and foxtrot oscar.

Adios kids.

Have a good weekend.

Comment

"Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by HeliCraig View Post

I really must get used to working Friday afternoons ... had it so nice at ExClientCo for 5 years.
                    Nah, bugger that. (though I suspect clientco doesn't care about the clock - was sat here on my own for two hours this am)
                    +50 Xeno Geek Points
                    Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
                    As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Originally posted by HeliCraig View Post
                      make a dash for the M6. Which will be empty due to the small people not being educated en-masse for the next 6 weeks.
                      Yeah. That worked. It was bloody packed, and took 3 hours to get home; via the worst service station in the world.

I have used an ATLAS (remember them?) to find an alternative route down to J17 for next week, avoiding J24-J17 on the M6. Lets hope it works.

Comment

Working...
                      X