• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Been frenetically building AA battery replacements for Lithium keyfob lights like there's no tomorrow since 3pm yesterday.

Fecking weeklong exhibition in glass had 25 odd of these keyfobs & were amazed that they lasted about 3 hours before going flat.

So muggins gets to help out.

Language has been choice this morning: lots of feck, bugger, ****, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
      Nah, my cleaner from home. I wasn't going to take time off to get it fixed so thought it best to book the engineer to come to work
      There's multi-tasking, and then there's 5X.

Have you ever sat down and put your feet up and done nothing?
      My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

dyson all fixed and sorted thanks to the nice repair man.

Mrs 5* will be pleased

One of the seals had broken around a filter. New unit and its as good as new

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
          Been frenetically building AA battery replacements for Lithium keyfob lights like there's no tomorrow since 3pm yesterday.
          An anti-aircraft battery? Like the one on the 3.7" heavy anti-aircraft monument in the town?

Gosh.
          My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post
            An anti-aircraft battery? Like the one on the 3.7" heavy anti-aircraft monument in the town?

Gosh.
            In my dreams.

In actually,

Comment

Oh, yes.

While I remember.

Bored.

Now.
              The esteemed female customer is bringing of those fecking keyfobs up here this afternoon.

I can scarcely contain my indifference.

Comment

Right.

What was I doing before this nonsense started?

Oh yes.

The max232 interface for the gsm modem thingie.

Comment

Morning all

I can feel a lurgy coming on

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
                    Morning all

or should it be

morning (i think I might drop the all )
                    Pali

Comment

Well, there's another half a tree of printouts to replace the ones I gave away so generously yesterday.

Comment

Working...
                      X