• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
    I have a late start tomorrow as I'm going to DD2's school assembly, its all about ancient greece
    I'm working from home

but I do have an appointment with the osteopath that will render me immobile in the afternoon
    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
      I'm working from home

but I do have an appointment with the osteopath that will render me immobile in the afternoon
      But should make it better.

I made a claim for mrs 5* treatments as I have some family cover at work. Its a cash plan and they paid up the full amount today. no excess.
      My £8/month has paid off

Comment

the subsidised premium covers the whole family. I wish I'd have though about making a claim last june/july when I had 6 treatments on my back.

Comment

the subsidised premium covers the whole family. I wish I'd have though about making a claim last june/july when I had 6 treatments on my back.
          I've had shoulder problems for the last month, which has spread to my neck and all down my arm.

I think I'll be asking to see a physio, don't care what the cost is.
          "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Is it the way you are sleeping ?

I used to suffer from shoulder/neck pain then we bought a new bed and some really, really expensive pillows and I haven't had it since

Comment

I've got a sore left foot from catching it on someones elbow on monday training. I did have soft foam pads on but elbows are sharp and hurt.

But as my left is my dominant kick it doesn't get a chance to repair. Its been like this for a while

Comment

Is it the way you are sleeping ?

I used to suffer from shoulder/neck pain then we bought a new bed and some really, really expensive pillows and I haven't had it since
                Nah, it started with a know in the middle of my shoulder blade and spread. I've decided to change osteopaths, as I had problems with the front of my shoulder last year and it didn't help.

I need to get back to the gym, but with the commute to the smoke, it can be a pain timewise. I'm looking at possibilities in the smoke with yoga and pilates classes during lunch.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

that's me done for the night -

Comment

Good morning everybodypeeps.

My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Today, here, the weather is horrid. By local standards.
                      My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Working...
                      X