• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BZZZZZZZZZT!

That's the intercom door buzzer.

Me: "Hello?"

Him: "'Ello. Izzzz Angie there?"

Me: "No. You've got the wrong flat."

Him: "You not <hic> Angie, no?"

Me: "No. I don't know an Angie."

Him: "Sorry mate. Mate, you on the 2nd floor <hic>? Or the 3rd floor?"

Me: "Neither. The ground floor."

Him: "Oh tulip. Shorry mate. Ish Angie in?"

Me: "I don't know Angie."

Him: "Ish she in the 2nd floor or the 3rd floor?"

Me: "I don't know. I've never been upstairs."

Him: "Shorry mate. G'night."

2 seconds later: BZZZZZZZT. <---- another buzzer in another flat.
    My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Afternoon All
      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

afternoon / evening all

Comment

Roast rib of beef with all the trimmings

the NorPusses liked it too
          "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

We have a bit of beef in the oven at the mo. ZipMogs are getting excited ...
            +50 Xeno Geek Points
            Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
            As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

It's a pork joint here.

Lashings of freshly made apple sauce, baby new potatoes and too any Yorkshires.

Ready in about 20 mins.
              My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

The person that keeps the elephants in the flat upstairs is taking them for their walk. He is leading them down the stairs and out the front door, then running back up for another.

Over the past half hour, he has brought about eight of them downstairs. I wonder how many more there are?

Comment

The elephant herder seems to have stopped now.

There's a park round the corner, he's probably taking them there for walkies and to play 'catch' with buns. Or some such.

Comment

I wonder what games people do play with their elephants when they take them to the park?

Much to my disappointment, this site did not tell me:

Welcome to Elephant Games! :: Elephant Games

Comment

Morning all.

Comment

Working...
                      X