• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
    All gone a bit quiet now Are you all:

A - Drivelling in General?

B - Discussing Biscuits?

C - Discussing Insults?

D - Discussing web page file extensions?

E - Banging one out?

F - In the broom cupbourd with Andyw?
    All of the above
    Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
      Speed dating does not mean waiting for ten minutes, asking her for a shag and telling her to ferck off when she says no.
      I know you only get 4 minutes with each person. Asking after 10 would get me asking the wrong person.

Besides. I wouldn't say "feck off". I'd say "here does this rag smell of chloroform" or "There. Let me get you a drink".

Originally posted by PRC1964 View Post
      Why would anyone think it was that?

It's five minutes tops or I'm on to the next one.
      Don't worry. I'm taking this as seriously as I take everything else in life.
      Last edited by Sockpuppet; 18 March 2008, 16:16.

Comment

Maybe at the half time break I should start with "well...my ******* drink isn't going to buy itself".

Comment

Originally posted by Sockpuppet View Post
          Maybe at the half time break I should start with "well...my ******* drink isn't going to buy itself".
          Now that's class
          Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Maybe I should take a picture of a sink to sooth any separation anxiety that the women may be feeling.

Comment

Originally posted by Sockpuppet View Post
              That's going into my repertoire
              "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Maybe I could spend the whole evening communicating through film quotes.

Shaun of the dead: "Can I get any of you cnuts a drink?"

Talladega nights: "I piss excellence."

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
                  All of the above
                  With only 1 hand!?!

That's impressive/messy
                  Si posse, recte, si non, quocumque modo rem

Comment

Originally posted by Bear View Post
                    With only 1 hand!?!

That's impressive/messy
                    yup - biscuit crumbs everywhere - now that's itchy!
                    "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

This biscuit thing is getting out of hand (the free hand). What started as a silly question has evolved into something of a monster.

Comment

Working...
                      X