• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
    One of those silly puppety talking doll things that listen & talk back to you.

The NSA banned them incase they started talking secrets back to people.
    They are not allowed for children under 6 either - in case it gives them bad speaking habits.

I have enough trouble with the kids saying anyfink already - drives me

Comment

BrilloPad
      More fingers than teeth

pali and full house

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        Could you do the same thing with a squirrel? Or a giant alien lizard?
        Squirrels aren't that robust, and tend to shred. For a giant alien lizard, you'd need a giant drill, and probably something to bite down on as well as the lube. There will be tears.

Comment

BrilloPad
          More fingers than teeth

four of a kind

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
            You told me I was in your dreams every night

Goodnight my little Benzedrine puff adder
            ROTFLMFAO....

Now I've got to wipe spit off the monitor...

Comment

Originally posted by realityhack View Post
              For a giant alien lizard ... there will be tears.
              To paraphrase the king in shrek, it is a sacrifice I am willing to make.

Comment

Originally posted by Xenophon View Post
                PM me if you need any.

I have litres of the stuff.
                Enough to fill a swimming pool? That might be fun.

Comment

Body find sparks rush hour train delays
                  KENT commuters faced diruption this morning after a body was found on a railway line.

Trains in and out of Dartford have been delayed after the discovery at Lewisham.

Southeastern passengers trying to get to London Victoria from Dartford had their service suspended after the body was found at the Lewisham junction at around 6.45am.

A Southeastern spokesman said: "This will have unfortunately caused delay and disruption to many journeys during the morning peak. For this we can only apologise."

Alternative transport to other London train stations is being advised and passengers can use their tickets on the Docklands Light Railway, London Underground and the buses. Train services have been diverted around other stations where possible.
                  Today I missed the 05:48. I was up on time but was missing about putting out bags for charity(Children's blind society) then I posted a letter.

Comment

Originally posted by realityhack View Post
                    Enough to fill a swimming pool? That might be fun.
                    Shallow end maybe.
                    Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

To paraphrase the king in shrek, it is a sacrifice I am willing to make.
                      Xen will provide something for you to bite on - and I suppose Zeity can think of it as a funfair ride.

Comment

Working...
                      X